Saturday, August 13, 2011

Packing

Today is my first free day to start packing.  Packing for four months is a daunting task. We'll be going to hot and cold climates, will need everything from formal wear to exercise clothing, and can only bring a small amount of luggage. I've also heard that it's cold on the ship, and I hate being cold. Therefore, I'll need lots of layers.  I better start making my list.

Yesterday was my last day of work at Northwest Family Medicine for the next four months.  I'm hoping that my PA job on the ship will be less consuming than my regular job and that I'll have lots of time to play with my kids and catch up on my reading. I won't have to cook, clean, shop or do laundry for the entire voyage, which buys me many hours a week.

If you are interested in getting the perspective on the journey from the rest of my family, their blog addresses are:





No comments: